Sunday, May 20, 2018

On the verge of losing control

I've never considered that I may be creating a fake persona on social media. I like to show everything I have from making right decisions and working for it because to be honest I don't have any real friends and I guess I'm hoping they'll want to come hang out. When I say no friends I mean not like the friends I had years ago where I wanted to spend all the time with them, people I could open up completely to. I would love a relationship but if I don't feel passionate for the person I can't force it. I thought maybe I could but I can't... I want to have kids one day but if I don't love their mother what would that do to the kids? This is why I write about my feelings on this blog, I feel like no one else would listen and if they did, they really wouldn't be supportive. I need help and I don't know what I need help with or where to find it. It's been so long since I've actually been happy. I really don't know what to do any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment