Friday, November 11, 2016

In the end...

Well the 2016 election is over and Trump will be President of the United States of America! I've realized something from this recent election and that is, I don't give a shit about what people think of my opinions. My views and morals lean Right and I am proud of that! I am for LIFE and not murdering a child a few days before he or she is born. I didn't want a president that believes it's okay to lie to the American people.
I lost a few friends over my views and I'm sure a lot more quietly don't like me for them, possibly including some family and you know what, that's ok. To put it simply, the people who don't like me for it aren't close to me so I've lost nothing. If someone doesn't like my pro-life stance than so be it, leave.

I actually came here to write about something else but I guess this has turned political. Basically the overall message I wanted to get out is, BE WHO YOU ARE. Don't be afraid to step on toes or try to mold to the ideals of someone else. I have an issue with confidence in where I think everyone else it right and I'm probably wrong. Some people will act intelligent and confident that what they're speaking is truth until they get corrected or caught in a lie, then it's, I never said that or no this is what I meant... The only people they're fooling is their self. I saw a quote recently that I guess is from the Walking Dead...

The pessimist looks down and hits his head. The optimist looks up and loses his footing. The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly.

 I want to be more like a realist and see things for what they are. In the end I want to leave feeling that I was true to myself. I want strong loving relationships and I am also ok with people who despise me, it's a reminder that I took a solid stance on a topic someone else didn't agree with.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment