Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Perfect Frequency

I was going to write about this last night but decided not to since I just thought it was going to be another typical depressing blog about my struggle with weight. I didn't plan to continue giving this thought but it was in my mind again and it seems to make more sense now...

If you're a believer in our Creator I think you'll agree that God created human beings in His image. Now the rest that I have to say, you may not agree with but this is what I feel. I don't believe people born with disabilities or other physical ailments have happened by a mistake of nature. I believe that God puts us all into our bodies to see how our soul will react and adapt to our environment. Even people with mental disabilities who can't make choices for themselves may not benefit in the same way as those who are average but they may impact someone else's life beyond what they know.

Although our bodies may not be perfect I think God created a perfect soul. What I've been thinking about I can only describe as a frequency. It's a system or state of our being that we're not aware of. I wouldn't classify it as our conscience or even sub-conscience but a system that gets effected by our conscience along with many other variables. I feel like it's the process that runs behind the sub-conscience, it's what generates the thoughts of action for our sub and conscience thoughts. When I think of our sub-conscience I think of the process that keeps us alive. It's our instincts, it's the thought process that controls our bodies when we're not quick enough to make decisions, it's how we really think and feel when we're not aware of something. A sub-conscience is something we can't specifically control but at the same time doesn't necessarily mean we can't shape it. How do we shape something that we can't even control? That's where my idea of a "Frequency" comes in...

I believe that God has given us all a perfect operational frequency, a source of power that generates who we are. This frequency cannot be directly tempted by satan, (remember what I'm talking about has no source of information it's simply what I am feeling). When we are tempted by sin it's always from an external source. Like in the Garden of Eden, satan came to Eve (in I believe the form of a snake?) to temp Eve to eat from the forbidden fruit. Satan didn't generate internally in Eve and posses her to eat of the fruit, he came to her externally. Eve made a decision with her conscience to eat the forbidden fruit. God did not create Eve with the intention of having her accept sin, He created her perfectly, although God didn't create humans in a prideful manner to only serve Him, no He created humans with the ability to accept or reject Him. He created something that has a mind of it's own. Think about that... Humans can only dream about creating artificial intelligence and in 2014 it still hasn't happened. To create artificial intelligence you must be willing to accept that everything you create may backfire on you and even hate you for creating it. Yet humans will continue to strive to create artificial intelligence because it interests us, even if we don't entirely know the risks.

What God did though was create an intelligence but also provided this process behind the scenes of the intelligence that is part of Him. Regardless of the conscience decisions we make this process running behind the scenes will continue to remain perfect, exactly as He created it. Although this process is perfect that doesn't mean it can't be modified or have an extension that isn't as the original intended. The way we modify this process is by what we allow into our conscience and willingly make decisions about. Any effect to our perfect frequency can be directly attributed to what we allowed through our conscience. Imagine a long and tall wall, lined and stacked with doors. The thing that lies behind these doors is the frequency God created, what allows things into this frequency is what we allow to pass through to our conscience.

Now you may think that this sounds pretty philosophical and impossible to actually control but I think it's not. Although this decision within our conscience of keeping doors sealed or open to manipulate our "perfect frequency" seems out of reach, it's not. You see, although these decisions to allow information to pass deep within the mind and into your perfect frequency (which will ultimately modify your conscience) are not processed by the mind. Yeah that's what I said, the way to control your mind and thoughts isn't by controlling your mind and thoughts. As an example, I deal with temptation of sin in my mind almost 24/7 it seems. My mind thinks of things I hate to admit I think of. My mind will sometimes lie to me and make me believe in things that simply aren't true. With all this corruption in my mind how can I simultaneously be writing about how I think God is loving and created us in His image? How can I get thoughts such as these I'm writing if sin consumes my mind? I suggest the answer is, these thoughts are from my "perfect frequency". If my "perfect frequency" could be accessed directly by my conscience or sub-conscience it would immediately be attacked until destroyed.

Manipulating our "perfect frequency" (a process some will say does not exist), can only be done physically. It's not even something you have to choose to believe in or not, you're modifying it right now! I believe the way our perfect frequency is modified is through sensory information. The things we see, hear, speak, touch, eat, do or have done to us. Our physical bodies ingest this into our prefect frequency and in turn our perfect frequency influences our sub and conscience thoughts.

I will continue this at another time but for now some examples of what I'm talking about:

Dieting and fighting weight: Perhaps the problem isn't your love of pastries and other fatty foods, maybe the only way you were shown love and happiness in your life was by eating good foods? Perhaps this distorted your frequency into operating in a state that has your sub-conscience show love and happiness through food? For argument sake, we'll say this is your situation and you even know it's true but you can't change it! Why? You need to reset your perfect frequency back to it's original state!

I could go on with some really good examples but it's getting late, now that I have typed this out I am excited to see it all and am more excited to share a method of exploring your feelings. A method I have read and learned about from someone else who has successfully modified their "perfect frequency" although they call it "their power". What I wrote tonight does sound similar to something I've read before but their version was different and geared toward a specific area. In this post, I'm suggesting that this perfect frequency affects every aspect of your life. I'm excited to talk more and learn about this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment