Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello World!

So welcome (myself) and you to my new blog on Blogspot, my name's Captain Obvious! Just kidding... My names' Mark and that's all you really need to know. Well that and how my username came to be I guess... My Uncle and Grandfather came up with the nickname Markel and I added the Mp3 for a technological touch... I, just like everyone else in this world, have my own ideas and opinions and I would like to share them with complete strangers (and maybe friends and family?)!!! I may also use this blog as a dream diary for my own benefit and also to let you into my sub-conscience! Prepare for a roller coaster of a ride into the deep abyss of Mp3Markel!

No longer will I write blogs on MySpace to only delete them after typing, this is a collection of my thoughts for anyone who pleases to read them! I plan to be truthful in this blog so I prefer if you'd like to talk about things, to speak only within this blog. Also keep what you read in this blog, in this blog! HAHA like that will happen... Now on to my first official post of the stuff that's been on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment